EZ-ON 100TM Tether Mount
EZ-ON Products recommends that you replace products 6 years after the date of manufacturing, or if the product is damaged, frayed or has been in a crash. Manufacture date can be found of the tag of all EZ-ON Products.
Cold water only. Hand or Machine wash on delicate cycle. Use a mild detergent such as Woolite. Do not Machine Dry. Important: Do not use bleach or dry-cleaning products.
EZ-ON Products stands behind the products we make. Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. We will repair or replace product defects for 1 year from manufacturer date.
Death or serious injury can occur if the manufacturer’s instructions are not followed correctly. All EZ-ON Products are dynamically tested to meet NHTSA standards. Please follow washing instructions on the product tag. Replace product if it is damaged, frayed or has been in a crash. Recommended replacement after six years. EZ-ON Products are not liable for injury if these recommendations are not followed.
- Can be used in all types of vehicles.
- Small and compact making it easy to move between vehicles
- Must be used with EZ-ON Products Vest.
- 2 Installation OptionsUse Factory installed tether anchor point. weight is determined by vehicle manufacturer.
- Install EZ-ON Tether anchor hardware kit. Drilling required. Max. weight 168lbs.
- Seat Belt Required