City View Bus Sales & Service is a trusted name in the transit industry. With three locations across the Eastern Canada, we strive to provide our customers with Quality People and Quality Products. City View Bus Sales & Service is committed to providing the highest quality of service and customer satisfaction in the industries that we serve.
City View Bus Sales & Service is currently seeking the position of Parts Counter Person. The successful candidate possess a desire to provide a superior customer service experience, be detail and goal oriented. Candidate Must be able to work as a team and looking for long-term employment.
Days – Monday To Friday
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Taking orders over the phone, email and in person
– Responding to customers in a timely fashion
– Order Picking
– Update customers on the status of their order
– Cycle Counts
– Promote the company in a positive manner
– Greet customers in professional manner
– Build and maintain existing customer relationships.
– Meet and exceed our customers expectations.
– Aid in the continued growth of the company.
– We reserve the right to remove or add additional functions of the position
– Previous experience in the heavy truck or transit industry is required
– Bilingual is an asset.
–2-3 years Experience.
We offer a family oriented environment, competitive salary, benefits.
Qualified candidates are asked to submit their resume. We thank all candidates who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time